• Residential Tenants are permitted to rez up to three (3) vehicles for their use while currently active in the sim driveway permitting. No Parking on the grass if they do not fit do not put them out. These vehicles must be deleted or parked at your place prior to leaving the sim, failure to comply with this rule may result in your vehicle being returned and or a loss of driving privileges.
• All drivers are required to be licensed. You can join the group via the board in the DMV. This group is only valid while you are a resident. The fee for the license is L$100.
• All drivers are required to obey existing street signs, traffic signals, and speed limits. The Giano properties Police department does enforce these laws actively and violation of posted signage will result in a monetary fine and possible loss of driving privileges.
• Vehicles are prohibited from displaying emergency lighting equipment such as light bars or strobe lighting using either red and/or blue lenses as well as the use of any form of siren or audio warning device. These are restricted to authorize agencies only.
• Vehicles displaying amber (yellow) emergency lighting are restricted to authorized public service vehicles only. These are restricted to authorize agencies only.
• Flying vehicles (Helicopters and planes) are allowed with approval of Giano management. Any kind of combat helicopters or planes will not be permitted. Flying motorcycles and cars will not be permitted.
• Parking on grass or sidewalks is prohibited. Parking is only allowed in designated spots parking lot, driveways, and your own garage if applicable.
• Do not intentionally run over pedestrians.
• No Military or any type of vehicles with weapons.
• Vehicle prim limit. All vehicles on the road should be no more then 53 prims for Class D
Any vehicles seen driven in Giano that exceeds this limit is subject to return. Driving limits are in place to prevent the sims from having all available prims being used on the sims.
Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in your vehicle being returned and or a loss of driving privileges.
These rules are subject to change at any time. We will do our best to notify you in a timely manner about major changes to this agreement, but it is ultimately your responsibility to ensure you have the most up to date information. If you are unsure, please request an updated copy.
If you have any questions feel free to contact Newport Keys Management.
• If you have a vehicle with custom plates you can request a custom Newport Keys plate Max characters 7 they are L$60 each there is more info on these in your renter’s package.
• Driver’s license system. Drivers licenses are available for L$100. These are for RP purposes and they are mandatory!
►►►WATER CRAFT RULES ◄◄◄
• Water Craft prim limit. All water craft on the water should be no more than 53 prims. Any water craft seen driving in Giano that exceeds this limit be subject to return. Boating limits are in place to prevent the sims from having all available prims being used.
• Maintain control of your watercraft at all times. Running into other boaters or up on land or a beach, endangering sunbathers or others, and reckless behavior WILL NOT be tolerated.
• No Military or any type of water crafts with weapons.
If you are going to fly please be aware of these rules and respect your neighbors privacy.
• Aircraft limits. All aircraft should be no more than 53 prims. Any aircraft seen flying in Giano that exceeds this limit be subject to return. Aircraft limits are in place to prevent the sims from having all available prims being used.
• No planes with Jet engines personal planes only. No commercial aircraft.
• Maintain control of your aircraft at all times. Running into other aircraft or homes WILL NOT be tolerated.
• There is to be no hovering over peoples homes to spy. Failing to follow this rule will get your aircraft grounded.
There is only one exception for the police in a consented role play.
• Minimum altitude is 150 meters.
• No Military or any type of air crafts with visible weapons.
• Since there is currently no airport all aircraft must be rezzed in public areas and are not to be left out.
These rules ares subject to change at any time without notice. We will do our best to notify you in a timely manner about major changes to this agreement, but it is ultimately your responsibility to ensure you have the most up to date information. If you are unsure, please request an updated copy.
If you have any questions please feel free to IM Ikonn Giano. I
Giano Estates Covenant can be read by double clicking the land title above and selecting the Covenant Tab.
• Giano Estate Owner – Ikonn Giano
• Estate Manager SaraihGold
• Assistant Manager – Azeral Adamczyk
All information inside this notecard and any advertising or promotional material including the group charter for Giano Properties is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, 171 Second Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, California, 94105, USA.